Happy Friday from TT's Attic! With another awesome and productive week behind us, we are ready to take on the weekend. To kick the weekend off right we are offering FREE shipping with any online purchase! Use code: FREESHIP when you place your order online.
One of our favorite products of the week is Butter London's "Rock off". It works wonders on making your feet look and feel great. If you have any intentions of wearing open toed shoes on Valentines Day, we highly reccomend you try it! 




7 comments:
Thanks for your comment.
I'm now trying to get the ''perfect'' closet because I buy allot of things that I really don't need en they are lying in my closet for months.
X
Rock Off sounds like a great product...especially for someone who wears sheer tights a lot!
yes we are in the high 70s here in Florida, so its going to be open toes for sure. I hope to spend some quality time ... don't know how much its going to cost, yet, but the good thing is that is usually free.... :-)
where did you get the "Butter London's "Rock off"
I can't get to the link.
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
You're right! I went on there to buy more for myself and it looks like they are sold out at the moment :( However, they do have another product which I've tried that is also awesome for the feet;
http://beautyintuition.com/butter-london-stiletto-stick-p-1044.html
had never heard of "Rock Off" def. a must try.
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
happy friday love!!
♥ allister bee blog
Happy, Happy Weekend!! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for commenting on the TT's Attic blog! :)