So we know it's not completely related to our normal posts about fashion, but we wanted to take a minute to share our experience at Sundance Film Festival with our fans! Blair, (the owner of TT's Attic), went and spent the evening at Bing Bar and had a great time time mingling with the owner of Napa Valley, Ross the Intern and none other than Demi and Ashton. Nothing quite like schmoozing with the stars to get a leg up on what's in style for the year. Check out a couple of our photos below! (Blair is pictured in the pink shirt and black cardigan).
With just a few more days left in the month, shop TT's Attic and help us raise money for AFSP (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention). From now until January 30, take 15% off your online order when you use discount code SAVE15. Shop now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh wow that is so cool!!! I've always wanted to go to Film Festival! I'm a celebrity aholic however I doubt I'd have the nerve to come up to any of them. Enjoy the rest of the festival!! =)
Melanie's Randomness
I've lived in Utah for almost 9 years and this was my first time going! My friend and I ran into Demi Moore in the ladies room - surprisingly not as nerve racking as you would think!!!
Ah, you all look gorg! I have always wanted to go to Sundance!! :)
Sounded like a fabulous time!
Big fan of the SFF. Blair looks fabulous!
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for commenting on the TT's Attic blog! :)