Thursday, January 20, 2011

Red High Heels!

TT's Attic is in love with red high heels! Simple red stilettos, red polka dot heels or frilly red high heels - we love them all! Check out some of our favorite red high heels (pictured to the left and to the right). You can even purchase a pair at Infinity Footwear if you find one (or two!) that tickles your fancy!

Help TT's Attic get more followers on Facebook! When you suggest our Facebook page to your friends and get at least 3 people to "like" our Facebook page, receive a $5 gift certificate towards anything at www.TTsAtticBoutique.com . No minimum purchase necessary! Like Our Facebook Page Today!

6 comments:

paislea said...

cute cute cute!!! i love those heels on the left! they're gorgeous!!

♥ allister bee blog

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I so want some red high heels!! :)

Blair Nastasi said...

Red heels are my weakness - I have 4 pair!!

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous heels! I have a pair of dark red heels, but I would love to have a pair of bright red ones!

margarita ts said...

love these shoes!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ooo those heels are gorgeous!! I have a pair of red pumps that I just love!! Great blog!! Thanks for following me too! I'll stop by alot! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the TT's Attic blog! :)